The building block for private clouds
Cloud, your way
Make the switch to Nutanix and get all the benefits of the cloud without sacrificing performance or control.
Public cloud simplicity, Private cloud performance
Nutanix makes it easy to move to the cloud and get the performance you need
- Enterprise-grade Data Services deliver the enterprise features you leverage in your traditional SAN environment, including high performance, data reduction, data protection, storage level snapshots, resilience, and much more. The distributed software architecture enables advanced new features like rapid self-healing, simple and predictable scalability, and data locality.
- Consolidated Storage Services unify storage across block, file, and objects, simplifying management and control of enterprise data no matter where it is consumed or resides — across applications, storage, and geographies
- Data Protection and Disaster Recovery offer natively integrated data protection and continuous availability at the VM level with a range of options available to meet recovery point objectives (RPO) and recovery time objectives (RTO) for different applications.
- Integrated Security delivers a true defence-in-depth model using the principle of least privilege and custom security baseline that exceeds the requirements of the U.S. Department of Defense.
- Virtualization supports multiple industry standard hypervisor solutions, allowing customers to choose the ideal solution for their environment, whether on-prem or in the cloud, or both. It includes full support for VMware® vSphere and Microsoft® Hyper-V in addition to the Nutanix hypervisor – AHV, which provides a comprehensive set of capabilities with the most stringent security requirements included.
- Virtual Networking supports application security, traffic visibility, service insertion, and network automation with partner solutions. Security features include micro-segmentation to secure virtual machines (VM), allowing admins to easily manage network isolation and enforce granular VM and application-level network policy.
- Management and Analytics are streamlined through a unified control plane combining multiple aspects of HCI management into a single pane of glass that lets IT admins manage infrastructure and virtualization, access operational insights, and fix problems, all with just a few clicks. Admins can manage Nutanix environments end-to-end through Nutanix Cloud Manager (NCM) and Prism.
Automate Operations and Remediation
- Low-code automation leveraging AI/ML: Intelligent Ops includes a robust VM-centric capacity forecast, planning, and optimization engine powered by ML algorithms for Nutanix and VMware infrastructures.
- Shorten time to resolution: IT teams can quickly isolate problems between the infrastructure and application stack by linking signals with codeless automation routines to improve operational productivity.
- Integrate with Enterprise Solutions: Intelligent Ops integrates with ServiceNow, Jira, and other IT service management tools to manage incidents.
Deliver VMs and Containers on Any Cloud
- Provide infrastructure and applications as-a-service: NCM Self-Service creates a cloud-like self-service portal to consume IT resources.
- Design your own workflows using low-code/no-code: Included is a powerful yet simple blueprint framework that can be managed via the GUI or CLI and integrated with current ITSM platforms and tools.
- Re-focus IT teams on adding business value: By making the deployment and lifecycle management of workloads automated and easily repeatable, IT teams can eliminate the hours and days currently devoted to routine workload provisioning and management.
Optimize Private and Public Cloud Spend
- Visualize and manage spend across clouds: Organizations get a clear view into the financing of the entire cloud deployments to avoid unexpected cost spikes before turning into business challenges.
- Remediate and optimize with simplicity: NCM Cost Governance provides deep visibility and rich analytics across public and private cloud environments, offering easy remediation to optimize spending and enhance policy-based automation.
Maintain a Compliant and Secure Environment
- Manage security posture across clouds and frameworks: NCM Security Central enables enterprise security operations teams to detect and remediate real-time security threats. Incident responses to vulnerabilities are automated with intelligent analysis against security frameworks or regulatory compliance and integrated with ITSEC frameworks.
What We Offer
X-Centric provides a wide range of consulting services to help organizations automate their workflows and improve their efficiency. Our team of experts can help with everything from infrastructure automation to application development and deployment. Contact us today to learn more about our Infrastructure Automation consulting services.
We’ll take the time to understand your business needs and goals to design the right solution for your organization.
We’ll ensure a smooth transition during deployment by following our proven implementation methodology.
We’ll make sure you and your end users are ready to take on new technologies so everyone is productive on day one.
We’ll continue to monitor, support, and optimize your technology solutions as your business evolves and grows.