The leader in enterprise-class solutions for business
From strategy to implementation, we can help you get the most out of your Microsoft solutions
Our Microsoft Certified consultants are available to help you solve your most important business goals and challenges. We can help you transform your business by leveraging technology to streamline your operations and improve efficiency. We provide our clients with the expertise they need to get started, stay on track and take advantage of every opportunity that arises along the way.
Deep expertise and extensive experience
We have the expertise you need to make the most of your Microsoft investments
Microsoft Azure is a flexible and scalable cloud computing platform that can be used for a variety of workloads, including storage, compute, databases, networking, virtual desktops, IoT, AI+ML and analytics. Microsoft offers over 200 services on the Azure platform, providing solutions for all aspects of IT and for companies of all sizes. Azure is available with pay-as-you-go pricing, so you only pay for the services you use. Azure is a popular choice for organizations of all sizes because it offers a number of benefits, including:
- Scalability: Microsoft Azure can scale to meet the needs of your organization, whether you’re running a small business or a large enterprise.
- Reliability: Microsoft Azure is a reliable and secure platform that can help ensure your applications are always available.
- Flexibility: Microsoft Azure offers a variety of services that can be customized to meet the specific needs of your organization.
- Improved security: Azure offers industry-leading security tools to help keep your data safe.
If you’re looking for a cloud computing platform that can offer all of these benefits and more, Microsoft Azure is the perfect choice.
Microsoft Defender is a unified enterprise-class security suite that coordinates detection, prevention, investigation, and response across endpoints, email and applications to provide integrated protection against sophisticated attacks. It integrates seamlessly with other Microsoft products, including Office 365 and Windows 10 so that data remains protected at every point, whether on-premises or in the cloud.
Microsoft Defender includes protection for:
- Endpoints with Defender for Endpoint: a unified endpoint security platform to prevent, detect, investigate, and respond to threats.
- Assets with Defender Vulnerability Management: continuously monitor and assess assets to help IT teams prioritize and remediate critical vulnerabilities and misconfigurations.
- Email and collaboration with Defender for Office 365: defend your organization against malicious threats posed by email messages, links (URLs) and collaboration tools.
- Identities with Defender for Identity and Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) Identity Protection: use your on-premises Active Directory to identify, detect, and investigate advanced threats, compromised identities, and malicious insider actions, and automate detection and remediation of identity-based risks in Azure AD.
- Applications with Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps: a comprehensive solution that provides deep visibility, strong data controls, and enhanced threat protection across all your cloud apps.
Microsoft Endpoint Manager
Microsoft Endpoint Manager is a comprehensive endpoint management suite that helps you manage your devices, apps, and data. It provides a unified console to view and manage all your endpoints, including desktops, laptops, mobile devices, virtual machines, embedded devices, and servers. Endpoint Manager enables you to manage devices remotely, so you can deploy apps and policies to your endpoints no matter where they are.
Microsoft Endpoint Manager includes:
- Microsoft Intune: a 100% cloud-based mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM) solution that lets you manage Android, Android Enterprise, iOS/iPadOS, macOS, and Windows 10 devices.
- Configuration Manager: an on-premises management solution to manage endpoint devices on your network or over the internet.
- Co-management: combines Configuration Manager with Intune to provide a hybrid management experience.
- Desktop Analytics: a cloud-based service that integrates with Configuration Manager to provides information on security updates, apps, and device configuration.
- Windows Autopilot: provides a zero-touch experience for deploying, enrolling, and configuring new devices out of the box.
- Azure Active Directory (AD): used to manage device identities, users, groups and multi-factor authentication (MFA).
- Endpoint Manager admin center: a centralized management console to create policies and manage your devices. It incorporates other device management services, including groups, security, conditional access, and reporting.
Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) is a suite of cloud services that combine productivity apps, communication, and security, all in one platform. Microsoft 365 (M365) helps people to connect, collaborate, and get work done from anywhere. More than just Office apps, M365 combines best-in-class productivity apps and robust cloud services with advanced security and device management. There are M365 plans available for small business and enterprise, offering flexible options to meet the needs of every business.
Microsoft 365 includes:
- Microsoft Office: the familiar Office apps we all know, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and OneNote, along with newer productivity apps such as To-Do, Planner, and Forms
- Microsoft OneDrive: 1 TB of cloud file storage that allows you store, share, and access your data from any device
- Microsoft Exchange Online: a hosted messaging solution for email, calendar, contacts and tasks
- Microsoft Teams: a workspace for real-time collaboration, chat, voice communication, video conferencing, and file sharing
- Microsoft SharePoint Online: build team and intranet websites to share content, information, and apps across your organization
- Advanced Security (certain plans only): enterprise-grade endpoint, email and data protection
- Windows 11 (enterprise plans only): get access to the latest versions of Windows to gain new features and ensure your devices remain up to date and secure
Microsoft Purview combines data governance, information protection, risk management, and compliance solutions to enable organizations to manage their data and risks more effectively. Previously, Azure Purview provided data governance and Microsoft 365 compliance solutions protected data and managed risks. Microsoft Purview combines these technologies to provide a more comprehensive solution.
Microsoft Purview includes the following products:
- Communication Compliance: detect sensitive or inappropriate content shared across your organization’s communication channels to foster a positive corporate culture
- Compliance Manager: end-to-end compliance management with customizable regulatory compliance templates and workflow management to track progress and improve compliance scores
- Data Lifecycle Management: data classification and governance to ensure compliance with legal, business, privacy, and regulatory obligations
- Data Loss Prevention: automatically identify, monitor, and protect sensitive data to prevent unauthorized access
- Data Map and Data Catalog: create a unified map to identify the origin of data and make it easily discoverable
- eDiscovery: discover, collect and analyze data for internal or legal investigations
- Information Protection: discover, identify, classify, and protect sensitive and business-critical data
- Insider Risk Management: detect, investigate, and take action on critical risks in your organization, including data theft, data leaks, and security policy violations
We can help you harness the power of technology to drive innovation and growth
What We offer
X-Centric provides a wide range of consulting services to help organizations automate their workflows and improve their efficiency. Our team of experts can help with everything from infrastructure automation to application development and deployment. Contact us today to learn more about our Infrastructure Automation consulting services.
We’ll take the time to understand your business needs and goals to design the right solution for your organization.
We’ll ensure a smooth transition during deployment by following our proven implementation methodology.
We’ll make sure you and your end users are ready to take on new technologies so everyone is productive on day one.
We’ll continue to monitor, support, and optimize your technology solutions as your business evolves and grows.