X-Centric IT Solutions is a full-service IT consulting firm that delivers business-centric information technology solutions to clients all over the United States. We strive to cultivate expertise that sets us apart from our competition and seek individuals driven to deliver an exceptional experience to our clients.
X-Centric IT Solutions is seeking experienced Citrix Consultants to join our team in the Greater Milwaukee area. The ideal candidate has a passion for delivering excellence in technology solutions, as well as demonstrated expertise working within complex enterprise environments. This position involves all aspects of technical solution delivery, from planning and design to implementation and support. Strong proficiency in key Citrix technologies, supported by a portfolio of successful technical services delivery, is a requirement.
We seek consultants specializing in Citrix Cloud, Virtual Apps and Desktops, Hypervisor, ADC, Endpoint Management, Analytics, and/or SD-WAN. To be considered for these positions, expert-level knowledge of these technologies must be demonstrated.
- Using a consultative approach, partner with clients and internal teams to identify client business issues and objectives to recommend technology solutions
- Facilitate pre-sales discussions and create Statements of Work
- Lead solution design sessions and create design specifications
- Complete requirements and needs assessments to identify areas of concern and opportunities for improvement
- Provide technical support services to clients, both onsite and remotely
- Serve as the lead technical consultant for completing project tasks and meeting milestones for the team – internal and external stakeholders
- Expertly prepare technical documentation for internal and external stakeholders
- Exhibit a growth mindset to expand knowledge and skills by proactively seeking development through self-study and other education opportunities
- Consistently maintain minimum certification levels in core technologies
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years previous consulting experience in IT solutions
- Demonstrated proficiency in architecting and deploying infrastructure technology solutions in large-scale environments
- Exceptional analytic and problem-solving skills, with the ability to assess complex problems and propose practical solutions
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts and acquire new skills, and adhere to documented standards and procedures, including change management, incident management, and problem management
- An acute attention to detail
- Highly motivated and self-directed with the ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects, and rapidly changing priorities
- Strong leadership skills with proven experience in leading large-scale deployment projects and cross-functional teams
- Excellent customer service skills: a sense of urgency to client issues, time management, organizational skills and structure, critical thinking skills, and decision-making processes to ensure client satisfaction
- Ability to present complex technical concepts in ways that resonate and connect with both technology and executive audiences
- Strong written and oral communication skills; must be able to write clear, concise technical documentation to communicate with customers, vendors, and the technical project team
- Willingness to travel to client sites as requested and needed by clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Any of the following Citrix certifications: CCE-V, CC-VAD-CC, CC-VAD-MA, CCE-AppDS, CC-SDWAN
- Expert-level proficiency in one or more of the following technology areas: Citrix Cloud, Virtual Apps and Desktops, Hypervisor, ADC, Endpoint Management, Analytics, and/or SD-WAN
- Extensive experience designing and deploying Citrix solutions in an enterprise environment
- Deep understanding of desktop, application, and server virtualization
- Experience in deploying and managing VDAs using Citrix PVS and MCS
- Experience with Citrix Studio, Director and Profile Management to create and manage machine catalogs and delivery groups, and to provision and support virtual desktops
- Demonstrated expertise in Active Directory and Group Policy
- Intermediate-level proficiency in PowerShell
- Demonstrated knowledge of public cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- Solid understanding of security concepts
- Working knowledge of Citrix Collaboration solutions
What sets our consultants apart are their excellent technical skills, integrity, and ability to wow the client. Our mission is to be a trusted partner to our clients, aligning our solutions with their most strategic initiatives and delivering an exceptional customer experience with every interaction.
If you are looking to join a growing IT Solutions firm that lives its mission, vision, and values every day, please apply now.
X-Centric IT Solutions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will be considered for the position mentioned above. We adhere to all current recommended COVID-19 safety protocols to ensure a safe environment for our employees and clients.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this role. It is not intended to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications associated with this role. Additional duties may be assigned and may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.